We assure the Canadian Charter
of Rights and Freedom to protect citizens against unreasonable invasions of
privacy as per the “Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act”
(PIPEDA) s.c 2000, c.5 of Canada, 2004 (http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/P-8.6/index.html).
We collect information from all vendors when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our multi-vendor platform, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your; name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously as a guest user.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· In processing transactions
· Your information, whether public or private, will not be published, sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
· To send periodic emails
· The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include details for unsubscribing at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include any trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 24.11.2018