Returns and Refunds
The customers shall not claim for refunds for packages before lapsing the standard delivery time mentioned with relation to the particular shipping method. Thereafter, at the respectable vendor’s/supplier’s discretion, a refund may be issued. Customers may refer to return policies of respective vendors by clicking the vendor and visiting the vendor’s micro-store. In most cases, the buyer should be responsible for returning the item unused and shipping to the return address.
Return a DOA (Dead on Arrival) item
If the item arrived broken, please contact the vendor within 3 days from the delivery and follow the procedure for the 3 Days Product Guarantee. If the item has a high value, the vendor may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, cables, chargers, batteries, etc. in the returned parcel. If an accessory or any other component is missing, the vendor will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by the vendor.
If the item is still within the validity period of this warranty, the vendor will reimburse you for the return shipping fees after the defective item has arrived in the warehouse. Any further costs incurred during the return process will be at the customer’s expense.
If the item is outside the validity period of this warranty, the customer shall be held responsible for all the shipping fees and charges when returning the defective product.
Return a defective item
We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:
- This clause does not apply for products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.
· Photos of the front and the back of the package or box showing the actual damages;
· Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
· Photo or video of the defective item;
· Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;
Within 90 days (from the date of shipment)
Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free provided the product is unused. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price subject to a maximum of $40.
If the product malfunctions (except for reasons caused by incorrect usage and accidental or intentional damage) within 90 days after shipment, you can return the product back to the vendor. You should receive an e-mail with the shipment date and other details after your order has been shipped. Once the vendor receive and approve the return, a full refund or replacement will be offered and a shipping cost reimbursement will be issued when you provide us with a receipt of the shipping charges you paid to send it back to the vendor (the tracking number of the return package or a screenshot of the shipping receipt).
The return shipping fee should be less than 35% of the value of the defective item(s), and also less than $40 (USD). The vendor will cover the actual postage (according to the receipt you provided). If the return shipping fee exceeds the limit above, please contact our customer service for a further confirmation.
Return incorrect item received
If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:
· Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
· Photos or a video showing the problem with this product;
Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send the return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.
Return unsatisfactory products
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return a product within 3 days after delivery to receive a replacement or a refund of its price minus the shipping fees. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways.
Please ensure to return the item with its original packaging and accessories in the same condition as when you received it.
1. Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request;
2. When products are returned, please also send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we cannot receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives in the warehouses of our suppliers.
3. Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place your order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer's expense;
4. You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request;
5. If you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid express mail service such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, etc.;
6. Our vendors will arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item;
7. If you refuse delivery of a parcel due to import duties or taxes, you assume all liability for all costs involved in returning the item to our vendors- You are also liable for any import duties or taxes incurred during the return process.
8. Please include a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request): your order number; the product ID or name and the quantity; a short description of the problem occurred with this product;
9. Our vendors reserve the right to make changes and/or improvements to their return policies. Any changes will be updated accordingly
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Contents
Visitors, buyers or any clients may post reviews, comments, photos, and other contents; send e-cards and other means of communications; and submit suggestions, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, aggressive, offensive, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages that encourage money laundering or gambling. You may not use a false e-mail address, mimic any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. mondeshoppingspree.com reserves the right (but not obliged) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted contents.
If you post or submit any material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant mondeshoppingspree.com a full right to produce, reproduce, modify, publish, perform, translate, distribute, communicate to the public by telecommunications and display such content throughout the world in any media. Thus, you grant mondeshoppingspree.com and sublicencees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any such content, if they choose. You also represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate and reliable; that use of the content you supply does not violate mondeshoppingspree.com’s policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify mondeshoppingspree.com for all claims resulting from content you post. mondeshoppingspree.com has all rights but not obliged to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. mondeshoppingspree.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
Please review our pricing policy, posted on the mondeshoppingspree.com. These policies also govern your use of mondeshoppingspree.com services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and Conditions of Use at any time.
1. You may use mondeshoppingspree.com software solely for purposes of enabling you to use the mondeshoppingspree.com services as permitted by the Conditions of Use, of these software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the mondeshoppingspree.com software into your own programs or compile any portion of it alone or in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license for the mondeshoppingspree.com software or otherwise assign any rights to the mondeshoppingspree.com software in whole or in part. You shall not use the software for any illegal purpose. We may terminate providing any mondeshoppingspree.com software and we may terminate your right to use any mondeshoppingspree.com software at any time. Your rights to use the mondeshoppingspree.com software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these software terms, or the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third-party terms contained within or distributed with certain mondeshoppingspree.com software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that mondeshoppingspree.com software and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in mondeshoppingspree.com is the property of mondeshoppingspree.com or its software suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
3. You may not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the mondeshoppingspree.com software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the mondeshoppingspree.com software.
4. In order to keep the mondeshoppingspree.com software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
5. You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Canada Department of Commerce, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, and other Canadian agencies and authorities that may apply to the mondeshoppingspree.com software.
Terms of Software Updates
In addition to these Conditions of Use, additional terms may apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make.
No posts found